Truffle combines creamy, chocolatey flavors and a light, smooth texture to make the perfect snack. Here's a simple truffle recipe using only two ingredients.
- 1 cup of Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- In a small pot, heat your condensed milk until small bubbles are forming at the top.
- Sift your cocoa powder into the condensed milk a little at a time and thoroughly stir the combination. It should have a fudge consistency.
- Line a shallow bowl with half of the saran wrap, leaving the other half to hang out of the bowl.
- Transfer your combination into the bowl and smooth it out as much as you can. Cover the top of the truffle with the left over saran wrap, making sure that the saran wrap is sitting directly on top of the truffle.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until the truffles have set.
- Remove the truffle from the bowl and place on a surface coated in cocoa powder. With a sharp knife, cut the truffles into your preferred size and shape into the desired shape. Finish by dusting more cocoa powder on top being sure to cover each truffle piece.
- Serve on a cute plate and enjoy!