For online orders, returns are only accepted for product quality control issues and only for repair/exchange and if such practices are not applicable, a store credit will be issued. We encourage you to carefully consider the items before submitting the order. Product returns have negative environmental impacts, in terms of carbon footprints. As a small business, we are not set up to financially sustain serial returns or practices by individuals who buy items to only wear them and then return them.
All items must be returned unworn, unaltered, and has all the original tags and accompanied packaging. We reserve the right to decline any returns that do not meet our return policy.
The entire store credit amount must be used within 180 days of being issued. We are unable to honor store credits pass the 180 days expiration period.
We stand by our products and we want you to enjoy shopping with us. So if there is an issue, we want to make it right for you.
Each item in your order is inspected prior to shipment and as part of our business practice to protect against fraudulent claims of quality issues, we do photograph and date stamp each order to document the items shipped out and also their status.
Per the terms of our Shipment Policies, if an item sustained damage during shipment, this is an issue that the buyer needs to address with the mail carrier service.
In cases where we are notified of a product quality issues that was missed during our pre-shipment check, please contact us. We will generally ask for images and if need be, for the item to be sent back to us for review, repair and/or replacement or a store credit. All original packaging, pieces and component of the product must be sent back within the timeline below.
Per our Product Policies, we do not consider personal circumstances such as allergic reactions or a change of mind, or environmental circumstances such as tarnishing or oxidation to be covered under our Quality Protection clause.
TIMELINE and RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT PROCESS
You have 7 days from the day of confirmed delivery to notify M Concept of any quality issues and initiate the return review process:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Return Review.
- Include in the email your electronic order confirmation, and a list of items that you want to return and the reason for the return.
- We may email you back to ask for images to confirm your request. Please provide us images in a timely manner. If we fail to hear back from you within 3 days of our email, we will close your return request.
- If your return request is approved, we will send you a return authorization number and a free return shipping label with a tracking number.
- We ask that you ship the item back to us within 3 business days after receiving the return shipping label from us. All original packaging, pieces and component of the product must be sent back. If the item has not been deposited with USPS after those 3 days, we will cancel your return request, close the case and you will no longer be able to request a return.
- Once we receive the return, we will review the item and compare it with the photos taken upon shipment of the order. If the item had a quality issue that can be fixed an/or a replacement is available, we will fix or send you a replacement. If the item cannot be fixed and no replacement is available, we will process a store credit for you. A store credit is only available on an individual-by-individual case, where the item cannot be repaired or a replacement is not available.